A few words from members of The Cutting Veg's other CSA's:
- "Loving being a member of your CSA, which provides me and my family with healthy, fresh, and tasty produce each week. We'll miss you in the off-season, but until then...yummm!"
- "Thank you!!! The vegetables are delicious. It's wonderful to know where they come from and to feel confident that they were grown with the well being of the consumers and the land in mind."
- "My kids are eating more vegetables…and enjoying it! And my husband too!"
- "I cannot tell you how happy we are to have joined the CSA. The spinach, garlic, and asparagus yesterday were amazing. I am spreading the word, and hope people realize how special it is what you and your team are offering."
Our pick-up locations are:
- Holy Blossom Temple, Bathurst and Eglinton area (Tuesdays, 2:30-6:30pm)
- Park Road Healing Arts, Bloor and Yonge area (Thursdays, 3-7pm)
- Temple Sinai, Wilson and Avenue rd area (Tuesdays, 2:30-6:30pm)
- Kavanah Garden, Bathurst and Rutherford rd. area (Thursdays, 3-7pm)
Looking forward to sharing an abundant and meaningful harvest season with you!
P.S. Planting time is only weeks away. Peas, Onions, Tomatoes, Peppers --- YUMMMMM!