Hello Veggie Lovers,
The Cutting Veg is thrilled to offer another year of freshly harvested, local, organic produce through our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program! Things to know:
- A CSA is a mutually beneficial partnership in which individuals or families receive fresh, local, organically grown produce weekly, while supporting local farmers and sustainable growing practices. The Cutting Veg Organic Farm grows local, organic produce, and community members come to their chosen depot once a week from June to October, to choose their weekly share.
Our pick-up locations are:
- Holy Blossom Temple, Bathurst and Eglinton area (Tuesdays, 2:30-6:30pm)
- Park Road Healing Arts, Bloor and Yonge area (Thursdays, 3-7pm)
- Temple Sinai, Wilson and Avenue rd area (Wednesdays, 2:30-6:30pm)
- Kavanah Garden, Bathurst and Rutherford rd. area (Thursdays, 3-7pm)
- Elm Grove Farm, Sutton, Catering Rd and Old Homestead (Tuesdays, 2:30-6:30pm)
- You can register now at www.thecuttingveg.com/CSA, and take advantage of our March Special (2 weeks free!)
- Through our weekly produce donations, we will continue to support people in need in our community.
Our CSA is very meaningful to us, and we hope you will join us for the season, enabling you to nourish your bodies, your families, the earth, and people in need of nutritious food. We cannot wait to get our hands in the soil, and start planting those onions, arugula, salad greens, and more. Keep Livin' on the Veg!
The Cutting Veg Farm Team