The Backyard Farm & Market at Erin Mills (located at 2475 Eglinton Ave. W, Mississauga)
- FARM Volunteer: Tuesdays, 9am-3pm, 8 shifts minimum, weekly or bimonthly, from current date until Thanksgiving
- MARKET Volunteer: Saturdays, 8:30am-2:30pm, 8 shifts minimum, weekly or bimonthly, from current date until Thanksgiving
- Newsletter Coordinator: 1/2 - 1 day per week, work from anywhere
- Community Outreach & Marketing Assistant: 1/2 - 1 day per week, some work to occur in Mississauga, and some from home
- Events/Programming Coordinator: Work to occur both at market, and from home
- Music Programmer: Work to occur both at market, and from home
- Market Photography & Social Media: Work to occur both at market, and from home
Email Deanna Berry, at email@example.com, and let her know:
- What position you'd like to apply for
- Dates you'd be interested in committing to
- No resumes necessary
The Elmgrove Organic Collective is currently welcoming Core and Casual Volunteers to help on our farm in Sutton on Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. (Please note, we're closed on Saturdays and Mondays). Please visit our website at www.elmgroveorganic.com for more information.
Need a lift? We are offering carpooling from Toronto on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
Interested in interacting with the community on a weekly basis in a fun, busy environment? Interested in learning how to sell produce? We'd also love your help at our Farmer's Market stand at the Newmarket Farmer's Market. (Please note, for the farmer's market, we are looking for volunteers who can commit to a minimum of 8 shifts throughout the summer until the end of October).
To arrange to help out on the farm, or at the market, please contact Pam at ElmgroveOrganicCollective@gmail.com to find out more. No resumes necessary.
Looking forward to farming with you soon! Until then, Keep Livin' on the Veg!